This is Joseph Smith's vision of the afterlife. The lowest degree (Telestial Kingdom) of Joseph's heaven is what the Bible describes as hell. Mormonism has no "hell". They believe in a spirit prison and outer darkness. It's important to note, that the Mormon Church has posthumously done the required ordinances necessary for Adolph Hitler to achieve godhood, should he repent in their spirit prison.
“Those who inherit the telestial kingdom constitute the filthy of the earth—the sorcerers, the adulterers, the whoremongers, “and whosoever loves and makes a lie.” -Joseph Smith, Doctrine and Covenants 76:103
"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. " Jesus Christ, Revelations 21:8
“Elder McConkie wrote that even most murderers will come out of hell, or the spirit prison, in the last resurrection to live in telestial glory:”
"Now this awful state of the souls of the wicked, yea, in darkness, and a state of awful, fearful looking for the fiery indignation of the wrath of God upon the; thus they remain in this state, as well as the righteous in paradise, until the time of their resurrection." Joseph Smith, Alma 40:14
-Men are redeemers in Mormonism
"Behold, and lo, there are none to deliver you; for ye obeyed not my voice when I called to you out of the heavens; ye believed not my servants, and when they were sent unto you ye received them not.” -Joseph Smith, Doctrine and Covenants 133:71
"I, even I, am the Lord:and beside me there is no savior." Jehovah, Isaiah 43:11
-You escape hell at the last resurrection
81. And again, we saw the glory of the telestial, which glory is that of the lesser, even as the glory of the stars differs from that of the glory of the moon in the firmament.
82. These are they who received not the gospel of Christ, neither the testimony of Jesus. (Restored Gospel)
83. These are they who deny not the Holy Spirit.
84. These are they who are thrust down to hell.
85. These are they who shall not be redeemed from the devil until the last resurrection, until the Lord, even Christ the Lamb, shall have finished his work.
Joseph Smith, Doctrine and Covenants 76:81-85
"And there shall in no wise enter into anything that defileth, neither whatsover worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are right in the Lamb's book of life." -Jesus Christ, Revelations 21:27